Okay, so I was watching my friends' son last night and passed out on their couch when I'd intended to blog. So let's recap day 3. Which, frankly, was a rough day and I needed to express my gratitude more than ever, because let me tell you, it was hard.
1. I'm grateful for the innocence of a child, and for when they can retain that innocence appropriately long enough.
2. I'm grateful I still have some of that innocence and wonder in me.
3. I'm grateful I have a good shrink and that we've been able to do some hard work lately.
4. I'm grateful for good friends who trust me enough to leave their most precious possession in my care.
5. I'm grateful for the time I had to hang out with my mom this morning.
1. I'm grateful for the comfort of ritual and the flexibility to meet my individual needs.
2. I'm grateful for good friends and the repeated hilarity that comes with them.
3. I'm grateful for Sunday night pizza with the folks.
4. I'm grateful when I can listen to my body.
5. I'm grateful for the strength my body possesses and the moments I can acknowledge its attributes.