Right? Is today the 12th?
It's been a long day and I am wiped out. My dad is feeling a little better, so he sent me back to my house to sleep. Which I will do shortly. But before that...
1. I'm grateful for the good moments I got with my dad today.
2. I'm grateful for the good moments with my mom as well.
3. I'm grateful for the amazing UNC Hospice staff and what very good care they're taking of my whole family.
4. I'm grateful for a flexible job that accommodates my needs on short notice.
5. I'm grateful for Valium tonight. Because as much as I'm pleased to be in my own bed, I'm also anxious to not be staying at my parents' tonight.