Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Twenty

1. I'm grateful for a job that I love. It wears me out and is a lot of work, but it's rewarding and ALWAYS interesting.

2. I'm grateful for the lessons my parents have taught me, and how that's shaped who I am in so many ways.

3. I'm grateful for the sweet puppy sleeping next to me right now. She's been with me through an awful lot.

4. I'm grateful for the two crazy cats who wandered into my life and my house. They keep trying to knock everything off my coffee table, my counters, and my nightstand, they run amok at all hours of the night, and they create general havoc. They're hilarious.

5. I'm grateful for the love and support of good friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On this "Thanks"giving day it is nice to list those thankful items. It shows what we really have and appreciate them---and then continue to improve or take care of our family, friends and ourselves.

I am Thankful for many many things but mainly that my DH survived his 'flat lining' in ER last month--and while the diagnosis isn;t the greatest---he/we are on our way to 'survive'

Have a nice day.
Enjoy C

Bookmark and Share