1. Friends that feel like family. In fact, friends that feel more like siblings than my actual siblings, even though they're far away and I don't see them very often.
2. That I'm getting to know my biological siblings. They came into my life late, but not a moment too soon.
3. My dog. She's currently chasing her tail and cracking me the hell up.
4. The opportunity to be a doctor, with all its responsibilities and privileges. It's an exhausting job some days, but it's still the best job ever.
5. My bed. I have this really wonderful, very cozy TempurPedic. People complain that they're a little warmer than traditional mattresses but I find this to be very soothing. I know it's only 7pm, but I may just go retreat to it right now...