Monday, October 08, 2007

Succinct

So, I came home this morning, after a wretched, wretched call, and found this in my inbox, again from Barb.

I cannot tell you how well this sums up my call. And currently, my job. Or how much this song will be in my head over the next two weeks (okay, year).

Plus, I, just, I howled.



I think this is going to replace my old on-call song in my head from back in my OB days (although, how can you possibly replace the lyrics, "It's like hey, l'il stupid, don't make me lose it!" Although....I admit....it's the second bridge that was usually running through my head...)

2 comments:

Barb Matijevich said...

That was exactly my response. And I sent it to my husband and the other day, we had this really obnoxious visitor that we couldn't get rid of and my spouse started humming this little ditty and I almost did a little pee-pee.

Oh my gosh, Kate, you ahve to get rid of the word verification. Look what it wants me to type! gqxtjzbg. Is that normal?

Anonymous said...

Now that you are in psych, you will need these songs for the holidays...
CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED

1. Schizophrenia -- Do You Hear What I Hear?
2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
5. Manic -- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and
Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees
and.....
6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open
Fire
8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm
Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the
Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells, JingleBells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells, Jingle Bells,

Bookmark and Share