Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Funky

Dudes. I'm in a funk.

I'm not sure what it is. And I'm not even sure I really noticed until this evening, when Mikaela looked at me and was like, "what's wrong?"

Who knows, really. It might be hormones, frankly. It might be the lack of sunlight. It might be a number of other variables. But whatever it is, it's funky. I kind of noticed yesterday that I was sort of flat. Today I noticed I was a little more irritable than usual. I snapped at Ruthie a couple of times today.

There's a lot going on. And, simultaneously, not really that much.

I'm just going to chalk it up to an extended case of the Mondays....

3 comments:

robin said...

funks are no good. they need to go away. i, too, am in a funk of sorts.

Anonymous said...

Hm! dictionary says: Funk n. (informal,) fear, panic, dejection, in a bad mood

funky, adj, (slang) uncomplicated, emotional, having a strong smell, unconventional

SO TIME TO LAUGH

perhaps your feeling is as a result of that meade exploding in and out of you last week.

Whatever it is-------and it is your profession-----take some of your own advice. Remember Santa is preparing for his visit to the South and world and you are preparing your visit to the North. Don't panic about this, or fear he will not be able to find you.

And yesterday with no response to me on the Blah's----my reason was TOO MUCH MINCEMEAT

Enjoy and no sun again today over here-----but will tie a rock on my leg so I don't blow away.

Carol

Tiny Tyrant said...

Go hug your dog and stuff your face in her neck.

It works better if you haven't just applied chap stick. Trust me.

Bookmark and Share