Monday, October 18, 2010

Mousey business

Dear mice who were previously living in my house:

I know there were a bunch of you. I've given up my "lone mouse on the grassy knoll" theory.

But REALLY.

There has only been minimal evidence - ONE TINY HOLE in a bag of organic turbinado sugar. TINY - that you ever were in my kitchen. You don't seem to have eaten anything.

So why is there mouse poop EVERYWHERE in my basement? I haven't seen any new poop, which makes me think you've relocated to the neighbors'. Okay. But every time I look somewhere I haven't previously? More damn mouse crap.

It's disgusting. And I hate it.

Alls I'm sayin' is, watch your step. I have friends. With cats. And you know how badly Maggie wants a cat.

Cheers,

Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mice: they are furry, they leave their poopy evidence, and do eat the goodies.

HOWEVER salamanders are slimy, do leave food residue, as well as excretion evidence, and are AWFUL.

You guys, watch out as you enter---the GLUE BOARDS are waiting for you to cross over the threshold.

Splat!
Enjoy Carol heheheh

Bookmark and Share