Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend deficiency

It's been a nice weekend.

I got a lot done this weekend. Had a good time at coffee yesterday and today. Had a nice baby shower for one of  my coworkers yesterday - it was a surprise. And it really was a surprise - she thought she was coming over to our friend's to pick up a crib and some other baby stuff. So she wasn't especially punctual. In fact, she was two hours late. But we amused ourselves greatly during the waiting. Managed to work out both days this weekend. Ran some errands, did some laundry.

So, really, nothing very out of the ordinary. Which is part of what made the weekend so nice.

I could totally use a couple more days of this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My weekend was-------OK---physically but

MY BEARS LOST THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AGAINST GREEN BAY PACKERS.

Mentally in big trouble but as the song says, "I will survive"

Ernie Banks of the Chicago Cubs says, "wait until next year"

Sigh!---now I will have to get busy and start winter house projects.
Clean the kitchen cabinets. Anyone need 'tons of plastic containers" Heheheh

or maybe knit---enjoy carol

Tiny Tyrant said...

I'd ask if you made it to the post office, but I haven't yet myself. lol

Hugs to Miss Mags.

Bookmark and Share