Monday, February 07, 2011

Hmm.....

I'm not dead. Honest. I'm just exhausted. And I actually wrote a whole post for yesterday...which didn't post.

Ah well.

So for the second weekend in a row, I was not out riding on an absolutely gorgeous day because I was under the (great) weather. I appear to have caught the plague my med students are spreading around the Adolescent inpatient unit. If I had any control of their grades, I'd fail them both (no, not really). But on the whole, it was a good weekend.

Today was looooong. 7am therapy case, work, supervision, therapy, gym.

Oh, and funny videos on YouTube with the plague-spreading med students. Here, watch this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear words from the walking 'plague reporter'

Keep it to yourself and so GLAD WEATHER moves from west to east with not dropping that stuff around here. The snow we got yesterday is bad enough.

Check out facebook----
Take care Carol

Bookmark and Share