Friday, September 21, 2007

On Call

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thank you.

That's all I have to say right now.

Oh, and a patient finally made me cry today. Which I did in the back, in the office, in the safe realm of PenguinShrink's company (and good hugs). She may have been a crack whore, but even a crack whore can get under my skin if she calls me a fat white bitch and a bad doctor enough times and with enough venom (I'm sure the probable PMS doesn't help, either).

Oy, some nights I really hate this place. Only nine more hours until I can go the fuck home...and only ten more months until I'm not an intern anymore.....

3 comments:

Lorna said...

Hang in there girl! You need one of those "ticker tapes" that counts the 10 months down for you!

As my Mom always said "It's character building" and my reply was "If I get any more character, people won't be able to stand me" -
And of course, the old adage of what doesn't kill me makes me stronger!

Sending some sleep your way and lots of hugs from Snooper!

Miss you!

Paige said...

A fat white bitch, huh? I have gotten that one too, and even better, it is usually from some fool in prison who has never seen me so cannot possibly konw that I am a FAT WHITE bitch. The bitch part he probably has good basis for, but where did he get that other stuff?

Welcome to the club!

Barb Matijevich said...

I've been called that and I don't even work in a psychiatric hospital! Recently, after I bared my soul to tell everyone what happened to me (you know after it didn't look like Terry Bowen was going to be allowed to use the word "rape" at her rape trial?) some guy wrote in telling me I was a "fucken" bitch and should find something real to complain about. Nice, huh?

Bookmark and Share