Wednesday, September 19, 2007

If Maggie weren't so impatient....

....this might be her. I love this commercial, and have been waiting for someone to put it on YouTube already. It's about time, people!



I've never really been a person who gets actual "food" on the occasions she's at Dairy Queen (after all, doesn't that miss the point of DQ? Is it called Chicken Queen? Come on, now), but now I might actually have to try their chicken strips one day. Goooood advertisers...good! Good job! ::Scratches them behind the ears...::

3 comments:

Mistrmi said...

I'll have to introduce you to my son. Daughter and I are getting our dipped cone and strawberry cheesecake Blizzard, and he pipes up with "Chicken Strip Dinner, please."

Barb Matijevich said...

Okay, that's hilarious. I don't eat "food" there either because they seem to have missed the whole idea of it being FAST food. Once I went through the drive through, ordered my meal and paid for it and ended up being instructed to pull over, out of the line and someone would bring it out to me when it was ready.

Um, like at a sit down restaurant?

Suburban Correspondent said...

You've never eaten "food" at DQ because that stuff they serve doesn't qualify as food. I'm not saying it doesn't taste good, but it's not real. And neither is their ice cream.

Bookmark and Share