Monday, May 17, 2010

Ai ai ai...

So my dad's back in the hospital. Doing okay, in pretty good spirits, but his blood pressure's a little low.

Mine, however...

Mom, on the other hand, is doing pretty well. Did great in PT today, getting up better, etc. There was a big thunderstorm today while I was at work and Dad was at the hospital. My mom says, "Maggie was jumping all around and really upset about it."

"Aww, poor thing," I said. Because, you know, my dog is terrified of thunderstorms. "Sounds like that was upsetting to you, too. But," I reminded her, "you can always say 'go to your bed' and she'll go get in her crate."

"Oh," my mom says, "She was in her crate. But I knew she was scared, so I told her to come out and sit by me. And she did, for a while, and then started jumping around. I felt bad for her."

This I love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! M and M's go together- - - -

You do know it is the barometric pressure up in the air that causes ear problems in dogs that make them nervous or scared! ! !

I think---this is what we think happened to our dogs. ( We don't have one now)

Dad-----good grief!

Dr Kate----on my

Carol----Okey dokey

Bookmark and Share