Wednesday, June 01, 2011

June

Okay. I'm back.

That was a somewhat unscheduled break, but clearly I needed one. I'm still not sure I have anything useful today, but I've been assured that's okay.

It's been sort of a stressful month over here. Not sure I can point to any one big thing in particular (except the working two weekends in a row), but there's been a lot of little stuff that keeps cropping up.

June, however, is going to be full of stressors. Graduation is next week, and I'm going to have family in town for that, and then my mom's mastectomy (finally) is on the 20th. Among other things.

So it's probably better if I get back into the blogging habit and resist my urge to hide in the shadows of my life as much as I can.

I'm also going to try not to be all Debbie Downer. We'll see how it goes....

3 comments:

Allison said...

Feel free to be Debbie Downer. We still love you. I've found that when you're in the midst of the shit storm, it's hard to smell the roses. Hang in there. I've been thinking of you and hoping things are well with you.

Anonymous said...

You are graduating from residency is that what it is? Annalise will be 4 this month! I remember you moving out there right when she was born. We had both gotten fulfilled dreams at the same time. Hug your mom for me.

Anonymous said...

Hey , better Debbie Downer than Lost Lucy---and glad you are back.

Graduation and mastection (my word) are June's events--so go with the flow----

I think there are several of us who could be called Susie Stressor
Life is ''''sooooooo exciting''''just depends on kind of excitement.

Enjoy anyhow---Carol

Bookmark and Share