Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The best part

Seriously. The very best part of the Simpsons movie:

The Simpsons Movie - Spider Pig

Add to My Profile More Videos

Cracks. Me. Up.

All in all, not a bad flick. Definitely worth the matinee price. I think it could've been better - I mean, they've been working up to this for, what, 17 years now? - but it's little stuff, and let's face it, I'm a South Park girl (one of my main complaints is that they should've killed Kenny at the end instead of Random Useless Character. SP gives the Simpsons nods all the time, it would've been a nice tip of the cap, is alls I'm saying. And no, that's not especially a spoiler). And dude, the Spider Pig song just rocks. Rocks.

More tomorrow, honest. For those of you who (ahem) think I'm slacking. Did I mention that I worked 68 hours last week in five days? I'm not sure I even had time to slack, yo.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

The boy and I sing it to each other just to get it stuck in each others' heads. I really think Lorna's friend should have named her pig Spider Pig. I'm going to if I ever get one (which I won't, but if I did....)

Paige said...

I was just going to point out that I spent all last nite singing to Bocephus the Baconator all about Spider Pig. I could not get it out of my mind, and I am sure the other people at the theatre Saturday nite could not figure out why we were rolling in the aisles about Spider Pig.

I don't care who you are, that is some funny shit!

I liked the movie way more than I thought I would, as I am not a huge Simpson's fan, and Marge yelling at someone to throw the GD bomb almost made me pee.

Maybe I will get a new pig and name him Spider Pig....

DK said...

LOL, are there Bocephus tracks on the ceiling now?

Yeah, that Marge moment cracked me up, too. Maggie's still my favorite Simpson, but Marge got some big points in this movie.

Paige said...

Not yet, but he did learn to jump the edge of the bathtub
(where I stash him when the dogs come in after work so he does not stroke out from fear) and before I learned this, he destroyed the jump box of tampax.

The ceiling may be a safe place for him

Bookmark and Share