Friday, August 24, 2007

More Must-See IFC

So, sadly enough, Trapped in the Closet has drawn to a bizarre and bewildering conclusion (it was actually the "hip-hopera" itself that was bizarre and bewildering - but oh so completely hilarious - more than the actual conclusion it was drawn to. Ooooh, the package! Chuck has AIDS. We get it). But if you click on the tab marked "More Cool Shit", you will find a short film (very short - the credits are as long as the "film") entitled Don't Fuck With Love: A Cautionary Tale in Three Fascinating Dimensions. The "film" part is moderately amusing - a Victorian pop-up book come to life - but the song, the song, is fabulous. Whoa, my god. It proffers such completely fantastic lyrics as "don't let Johnny Mathis lead you astray" and "first it may come as a gas, 'till Cupid, that bitch, puts a cap in your ass."

Not to mention my personal favorite piece of practical advice, "don't lead her on and think that's enough." A-hem.

So, go check it out. It won't take long.

And as long as we're offering up good quotes, I'm adding this one from last night's CSI (which is on the DVR. Have I mentioned how much I like the DVR?): We're all carrying prehistoric genes in a postmodern world.

I like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I highly recommend the music video called "Read a Book"; you can find it at collegehumor.com. It it very dirty but crazy funny.

DK said...

Oh, my God, that's like the funniest thing I've seen all month. And needs to be played on a continuous loop on the men's unit at State Hospital...

Bookmark and Share