Friday, June 25, 2010

Guess who should be in bed

Me. Yeah, you totally got that one, didn't you?

I have to be awake in like 7 hours. I have one day of weekend coverage left, and it's tomorrow morning (it's so weird that we're splitting the weekend...). Then I hoping to make it to coffee (if late), then I have Molly's baby shower. Then I have errands to run, and then - then! It's Porkfest 3. I'm excited, but need to not stay too late (read: this year, I have to be sober enough to drive home fairly early in the evening) because the movers will be at my old place by 9am on Sunday.

It's going to be a busy weekend.

I took today off. Got some stuff done (not enough, obviously) at the old place, and the new place. Had a nice relaxed time at coffee this morning. Spent too much money at Target. Tried (and failed) to take a nap. All in all, not a bad day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like good plans ----- fun----food-----

There are good days among those "unmentionables"

Enjoy Carol

Bookmark and Share