Sunday, June 13, 2010

Needs more weekend

Oh, I really, really do.

So I worked last weekend, right? Which makes this weekend even more important. Because I haven't had one in way too long. My big plan for the weekend, of course, was to clean out my apartment and start packing.

Yeah, that didn't exactly work.

I can't tolerate the apartment.

A, I'm just completely overwhelmed by the task. The place is a mess. There's stuff strewn everywhere from both the chaos of my life prior to going back to Chicago and the chaos that's been my life since. There's actually not that much to do, but, it's enough that in the stressed-out state that I currently am, it seems like an insurmountable task.

Which, frankly, is in part informed by B: the...something. Pollen? Dust? Dog hair? Cockroach nastiness? Probably a combination of everything.

I discovered yesterday, of course, I'm wretchedly allergic to the apartment.

I spent about four hours there yesterday, and left with a running nose, itching like a fiend, and was all red and blotchy. It was....not at all awesome.

I seriously don't know how I'm going to get this done...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three hours at a time---may help----Allergies----( but you do work so that "Part C" has to be taken care of too-----

Runny nose, who cares if you are red and blotchy---you are doing your job----here lately I sneeze all the time, nose runs clear water-----and throw in acheyness

Is there a part D??
Hang in there----
Carol

Bookmark and Share