Friday, June 18, 2010

Okay, so suddenly I suck at this.

Cable guy is coming tomorrow. Will have home internet again. And can get back into my blogging routine (I think the disruption of my previous routine has actually been the problem, moreso than the lack of access, because I have the Verizon wi-fi).

Moved my bed into the new apartment tonight. Mags and I will be sleeping here until the rest of the stuff comes on Friday. And, well, after that, too, but with stuff.

The new place is great. I'll try to post some pictures one of these days. But in the meantime? I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!---It's a Bird, it's a Plane no it is Kate back fighting for the good of all us---especially herself and Mags.

Things come in threes: Nice apt, Mom & Dad settled in(?) and job/school in it's routine.

Enjoy Carol

Bookmark and Share