Thursday, June 24, 2010

Try some oregano

It's the end of an era.

The Pink Office is breaking up next week. PenguinShrink, Ruthie and I have been together for two years now. We definitely have the most fun office in the group (and probably the least productive). But over the course of the next week, Ruthie is moving in with Sparrow and Molly, Peng is moving over to the child fellow offices and in with the Fresca-addicted JD, and Cleo and I will get Chief's Office South up and running (also in the fellow offices). Change is inevitable, I suppose.

PenguinShrink, however, is missing from the Pink Office this week, off visiting family and doing the vacation thing. But this made me think of her - and also made me giggle a little - so, this one's for you, P.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny---

Inevitable but "new" adventures will now open those doors for all of you.

Enjoy Carol

penguinshrink said...

Thank you.

Bookmark and Share