Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Guess it rained today....

This was my first clue...

Okay, that's not true. My first clue was when I walked in (having been at the hospital well over 12 hours, grrr) and the whole house smelled like wet dog.

(There was some paper shredding that went on today, too, as you can tell from the picture...)

So then after dinner I walked into my bedroom and found a matching set of paw prints on the sheets. So, we had to change the sheets. Which meant I had to shoo the dog off the bed...the dog who wasn't happy about that. And then decided she was in trouble. So she couldn't quite understand why I was upset when she leaped back on the bed before I'd even finished tucking all the corners in.

Then, because I'm as silly as my dog is, I threw the comforter on top of her. This is about two minutes later...

Goofball.

Man, she's lucky she's so cute.

In other news, what the hell is going on in Illinois?! I mean, we all knew Blago was corrupt as hell (even by Chicago standards), but...what sort of narcissist do you have to be to sell a senate seat when you know that the phone is tapped?? Dude.

Walk in clinic kind of kicked my ass today. But two down, two to go....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found a new blog you might like
http://diaryofadisgruntleddispatcher.blogspot.com/ ;-)

Unknown said...

oh she is VERY sweet!!!

Bookmark and Share