Friday, December 05, 2008

Ho ho ho!!

Yay, presents!!

So, my knitters back home set up a Secret Santa gift exchange. My package arrived in Chicago today (pictures after my designee gets her gifts tomorrow). Even better, the package for me was waiting on my doorstep when I got home!!

It started with a funny card...

And there was sooooo much good stuff inside....yarn. Chocolate. Dog treats. What could be better??


There's sock yarn from Lorna's Laces that's a cheery red and white. There's hot cocoa mix (with marshmallows!!), M&Ms, a Lindt chocolate reindeer (or, at least, I swear there was one of those around here a minute ago...), and a candy shot glass (he he!). There's also a box of peanut butter Jump and Sit Bits for my girl (those are going to be such good stuffin' in the Puppy Kong!!).

This is awesome!! Thanks, Sarah!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate, I am the "other long distance" knit swapper and oh my gosh, your gifts were wonderful. The card is absolutely a hoot. Never have seen anything like that.

My box arrived yesterday too and it is taking all my "resolve" not to open it till tomorrow. I may weaken after seeing yours. After all it does not have a "sign" saying DO NOT OPEN TILL

Am planning on calling the gals at Lorna's during the "party" and eat my own munchies.

Good "talking to ya" Carol in Tennessee

Bookmark and Share