Friday, September 25, 2009

Diatribe, interrupted.

Thanks for all the support, y'all. I was going to divert some mental energy to composing a post about all this today, but the day tried to kill me a little. I left the hospital about 13 hours after I got there, ran home to let the pup out (the dog walker makes a point of not being gone on holidays, but this means he takes his "holidays" at other random times during the year, so he's gone this weekend), and then backtracked about halfway to have dinner with Ruthie. Which was lovely and restorative and a very nice diversion. And now it's 11:30 and I'm ridiculously tired and I have a large mountain of clinic notes and discharge summaries to occupy my tomorrow, so, I think I'm going to go to bed. Will post actual explanation tomorrow and not loser-y "sorry, I have to go to bed now" post.

But...well........sorry, I have to go to bed now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's "allowed" for you to be tired----why not? ? ?

We all are part of "tiredness"-----

Take care Carol

Bookmark and Share