Thursday, September 10, 2009

Packing


It's what I'm doing.

Beach tomorrow!!! Beach! Beach! Beach!! We finally reserved a house. It's going to be a little more expensive than the one I'd initially planned on, but it's a lot nicer as well. And still not exorbitant.

I am feeling a wee bit guilty, because I was going to take Maggie with, and now am leaving her at home. But the dog sitter will spoil her rotten, so...still. She would've enjoyed it. And I'm going to miss her.

Scott and Julius and I are hitting the road midday tomorrow, which means I have to be at work super early to make sure I'm done by noon with absolutely anything that needs doing (we're planning to leave at 1, so I'm aiming for noon). Peng is a goddess and said she'd cover anything that had to be done in the hospital (i.e., orders written), since she has late afternoon patients and has to be there anyway. So the boys and I will get to the coast, get to the house, get things settled, and most of the rest of the crew will come after work.

It's going to be lovely.

Beach! Beach! Beach!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All good things come to those who wait and have a fantastic time.

Beach Beach Beach Carol

Bookmark and Share