Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Oyyyy.....

So, four people, maybe 5, have now backed out of our beach trip this weekend, leaving us at potentially 12-13. Which means it's going to be somewhat more expensive, since, after all, we're paying for it ourselves this time. I have yet to determine how much more, though, because, of course, we still haven't picked a house.

I'm completely amazed at how many people involved have said something along the lines of, "you should just not even go." Seriously? First of all, it's like you people don't even know me. Finding solutions at the last minute is one of the things I do best. And beyond that, there's still 12 or 13 people going. Why shouldn't we still go and have fun? I'm just sayin'.

Scott's pissed. I? Am strangely less worried.

Wow, I wish that made sense...

It was really the icing on a very long, very stressful day. I can't even begin to tell you....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear this about your beach weekend-----what is wsrong with people? ( seems I am saying this many times) with commitments to friends, life and whatever??????

To be continued but enjoy enjoy

Julie Hoover said...

I love the North Carolina beaches so I can't understand why anyone would be backing out!!! I am horribly jealous. Have a great time.

Bookmark and Share