Saturday, November 28, 2009

Technical Difficulties

We're having some inconsistent connection nonsense over here tonight. So I'll just give you this fun story (if I can): I flopped on my bed tonight to read my email, etc, and Maggie jumps up on the bed with me. She snuggles up for a while, and then gets up and starts rearranging the blankets, like she does when she hides stuff. I wondered what it was she was trying to bury...and then I realized...I think she was trying to bury me. I cracked up. A lot. Which interfered with the burying....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course she wants to bury you---that way you won't GO AWAY

like to work or ? ???

I always have electronic technical difficulties-------cooking difficulties----cleaning difficulties

you should be laughing--enjoy carol

Bookmark and Share