Thursday, March 04, 2010

Because it's too good not to share.

And because I had the longest day on record - I got in to work at 6:30 this am, because I had a 7am therapy patient. I had a veryextremelylongday at work, grabbed some dinner and then had class, and then, of course, made the repeat mistake of having a ninety minute conversation standing in the cold parking lot with one of my classmates. So I got home roughly 19 hours after I left...

And I'm still sick, obv, but I'm actually feeling better than I was even this morning, so that's a bonus.

I didn't realize it until we were doing our mindfulness practice in class tonight, but today wound up being quite emotionally stressful...

So, I give you this piece of wisdom, noted by The Pasta Queen and passed on by my dear friend Barb:


I'm with her. Who's in?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure! I can read what I "could" be a victim of

but

I can't make out the recommendation

so

Will cope with what I have.
enjoy the weekend-----carol

Bookmark and Share