Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another week comes to a close.

So it's Sunday.

My house is still a mess.

I'm still way behind on my notes.

But I had a very pleasant day.

This morning I met Jenny and her crew for coffee and conversation. Jenny is part of this large group of people who call themselves The Village. I'm not exactly sure how it is that they've all come together, but it's this fairly diverse and generally lovely group of people who aren't from the hospital (mostly). The company and the coffee were both fantastic, and I hope they let me come back. Afterward, she and her boyfriend and his friend from church and I went to lunch, and then I ran errands, and stocked up on such exciting things as shampoo and toilet paper and dog food. I came home and had a really good workout (I so heart my Wii). I did some laundry, and some dishes, and spent some quality time with the pup. I had way too much fun with my new phone (I so heart my Droid) and my unlimited text plan. I'm once again up too late on a school night. And am going to regret tomorrow not doing more work this weekend.

But, well, when don't I? And in the grand scheme of things...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a "keeper" kind of day with more in the future.

In other words a nice way to spend Sunday---and oh!

A Droid is a telephone ---Yikes!

Working on another pair of socks--but "in looking" for a pattern----going thru a mess-----organized it ALL INTO A NICE NOTEBOOK, LABELED, A TABLE OF CONTENTS CREATED

it feels so good and I found the pattern.

Monday has arrived, dark, with "promises" of cold, damp, misty, rainy day. But i will enjoy
Carol

Bookmark and Share