Saturday, March 13, 2010

Half a weekend

Gone already. ::sigh::

It was a lovely day, though. Beautiful weather. I got a new phone this morning! I've been getting a lot of propaganda from Verizon and how they can save me money and I'm ready for an upgrade and blah, blah, blah. As it turns out...I had to upgrade my texting plan because my dad was going over his allotment.

I heart this so much.

So I did. I also got him a free phone with a keyboard, to make all that texting easier. And I upgraded myself to a Motorola Droid. Which, I still haven't completely figured it out yet, but so far...love, love, love.

Had a very wonderful dinner with Sparrow tonight. Good food, good company, good conversation, and fried ice cream. Does it get better than that?

Meanwhile, y'all....I'm exhausted. I think it's left over from the week, because I slept pretty well last night. I woke up from one of those dreams that's all pleasant and comfortable and full of that symbolic imagery that I could just interpret for days and days. I'm aiming to do that again tomorrow...here's hoping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But it is a DARK Sunday morning---guess it will be LIGHT tonight--

Fried ice cream? ? ? ? how, what,

For me (if they had it around here) French fried sweet potatoes.

and what is a Droid? ? ? ?

Hm-----rest of weekend---nice and quiet---but no football, and baseball has not started and I will be cooking OUR OWN dinner.

Enjoy enjoy enjoy carol

Bookmark and Share