Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekending

So I've now frittered away the entire weekend. I had a really good morning - Jenny and her coffeehouse villagers are quickly assimilating me, I fear (and by "fear," I mean "love it"). It certainly helps their case when they all show up with these smart, adorable little children. This morning we conjured up a rousing game of Superball table tennis, using the little baskets the shop serves their muffins in. Much to the chagrin of the other patrons, I suspect, although who can object to peals of delighted laughter from a five year old?

The rest of the day? Not so useful.

And I'm up too late again.

Thank heavens I don't have to go to work tomorrow....

2 comments:

penguinshrink said...

You suck. And I hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Today's message here! ! !

Day 3 ---no work----

enjoy Carol

word verfication describes me! ! !

Bookmark and Share