Monday, October 26, 2009

Warnings

I should be writing notes. And yet I'm not. Because I'm tired. I went to the off-site clinic this afternoon, saw a nice patient, and left afterwards at like 4:30. So I went to the Starbucks for a while and finished my inpatient notes, but there weren't any seats inside so I was sitting at a table outside and it was a wee bit chilly. So then I got back in the car...and then drove home...and ate some dinner...and read some Facebook...and now I want to go to bed, even though it's only 7:30...

So, I'm posting this. It was a warning sign by the beach in Maui, and it cracked me up...

Remember, folks, the beach is a dangerous place. Apparently, if you swim there...

1. You might not be able to walk on water and could fall down the stairs.

2. You might not be able to swim upside down.

3. You might break into synchronized swim routines.

4. You might get eaten by a Giant Sea Claw.

5. You might spontaneously levitate. (Seriously, I have no clue what this is trying to depict.)

6. You might get eaten by giant sperm.

7. You might not be able to surf without a board.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm! there used to be a great WARNING sign on old Rt 45 heading north around Palwaukee Airport which I think would be around
Des Plaines, Wheeling . Have forgotten and of course everything is changed up there.

It said:

WARNING LOW FLYING AIRCRAFT
I guess we should DUCK DOWN when we see it! ! ! !

Hm! Enjoy Carol

Bookmark and Share