I should be writing notes. And yet I'm not. Because I'm tired. I went to the off-site clinic this afternoon, saw a nice patient, and left afterwards at like 4:30. So I went to the Starbucks for a while and finished my inpatient notes, but there weren't any seats inside so I was sitting at a table outside and it was a wee bit chilly. So then I got back in the car...and then drove home...and ate some dinner...and read some Facebook...and now I want to go to bed, even though it's only 7:30...
So, I'm posting this. It was a warning sign by the beach in Maui, and it cracked me up...
Remember, folks, the beach is a dangerous place. Apparently, if you swim there...
1. You might not be able to walk on water and could fall down the stairs.
2. You might not be able to swim upside down.
3. You might break into synchronized swim routines.
4. You might get eaten by a Giant Sea Claw.
5. You might spontaneously levitate. (Seriously, I have no clue what this is trying to depict.)
6. You might get eaten by giant sperm.
7. You might not be able to surf without a board.