Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Patchy

So, I have pretty patchy wi-fi here. Not at all sure how the timeshare DOESN'T have wi-fi access, but now I know where the Starbucks is. So I might be doing a little more blogging by text in the coming few days, or I might be coming here a little more...we'll see.

So far, so good, though. It's lovely. I shot a few pictures. We spent most of today getting settled...and my mom and I spent a good deal of time in the car being lost...but, lost in Hawaii is still awesome!

We've got to go eat dinner now. Will try to say more tomorrow...or, you know, Friday or something....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Hm! Starbucks---just like home---BUT are the prices the same. Heard from others and you ----life is expensive there.

Who cares! yeah! being lost in Hawaii is a good thing. Wherever you look for directions or ??? the view would be beautiful.

Enjoy Carol

Bookmark and Share