Friday, June 13, 2008

Away we go!

It's Moving Day!


That's actually an old picture, from when we moved to NH from Chicago. But I still just love it.

Still have a bunch of packing to do, but we're the second move of the day, so I think I'll make it.

Mags chewed her toe raw last night (as in, there was blood on the sheets this morning), but she seems to be walking better so far today. Maybe that thing really IS a sesamoid bone, and she's got something stuck up in her paw we just haven't seen yet. We'll see how it goes.

I'll try to post again later if there's time before I have to pack up the router and modem. Otherwise, you'll be hearing from me via Starbucks the next few days....keep your fingers crossed for us, everyone!! Here we go (again)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate-
My mother fell in love with that picture of Maggie. I didn't show her the blog, just showed her the picture. She said to tell you she's adorable.

Bookmark and Share