Tuesday, June 03, 2008

He he he he hooooo......

Oy. So I finally started sifting through the crap. Cleaned out two closets in earnest when I got home today. Have a bed full of crap that I'll try to post pictures of (because some of it's really funny) that's slated for donation of some form or another (I might take some of the stuffed animals and such to the Child Unit, I bet they could find homes for them).

And then I had a little panic attack. Because I have so much shit. And I'm running out of time to pack it all before the movers come. Because I also think I'm moving the move date up to next Friday (instead of Saturday).

Oh. My God. There's so much crap. I don't know how I'm going to get it all boxed up. Or how I'm going to get it all sorted. Or into the new place. Did I mention, half the square footage?? Or how I'm going to take call in the middle of all this. Or how I'm going to get my discharge summaries done. ACK!

::sigh:: It's going to be fine, of course. It's just going to be a lot. And my aunt is going to help me pack. And PenguinShrink is coming over Sunday to help out. And it'll get done. I just...need to keep breathing. Slowly. Deeply. It'll be fine. Fine.

Whoooooooooooo.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you already have, but check out flylady.net

Bookmark and Share