Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A dangerous post...

Wow, I'm bored. It's not even 11am, I've been out of work to do for about an hour, and most of what I spent the 9:00 hour doing was busywork. I've been trying to call charities that will come pick up my crap, because it turns out the one that told me they'd have no problem squeezing me in this week can't come until the 26th. She says, are you sure you don't want to get put on the waiting list for that day? I said, um, no, I'll be long gone by then. Thanks, though. Meanwhile, no one else will answer.

Dude, someone's taking all that crap. I don't want to throw it out.

The reason it's very dangerous right now to be talking about all of this is that I'm on call tonight. And by verbalizing my boredom, particularly in such a public forum, I'm quite certain the Fates are now laughing at me. I will not sleep at all tonight for the stream of very psychotic patients flowing through our doors, even if we suddenly went on bypass for the whole hospital. Mark my words. I know this is a very un-PC, anti-"The Secret" way of thinking, and some might say I'm fostering bad karma by verbalizing and inviting it in. Call me superstitious, but I think my fate is sealed.

It's possible I could be wrong.

::EDIT::

Ah, but, I'm not....

I did find someone to take all my crap, though, at least.

1 comment:

Tiny Tyrant said...

Yep you jinxed it honey.

Glad you found someone to take your stuff.

Bookmark and Share