Monday, August 02, 2010

Monday

Not so manic. For once.

Difficult, though. I rounded with the pedes neuro team this am. I did that last Monday, too, and I really like the team. But it's a striking reminder of why I didn't go into pediatrics. When things get so sad that *I* can't tolerate it, I think that's significant. The days-old baby who wouldn't stop seizing did me in today.

I also had to do some finagling with the upcoming beach trip, but I think we picked a better house. And I think it's going to work. Or at least, I really, really hope so....

I need some beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not participate in anything you do-------"they" would have to help and heal me. Good thing there are people like you---and those pals you write about.

However I am good at many other things instead.......

Behave, Be careful and enjoy
Carol

Bookmark and Share