Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Is it too much to demand...

...I want a full house and a rock 'n' roll band.

You know that Mary Chapin Carpenter song?

Here's what I want, at least tonight.

I want a rice cooker that doesn't burn my damn dinner.

I want my dog to understand that, just because it's raining doesn't mean you can't pee.

I want actual red hair, as in, roots that don't show when I get too busy to keep it up.

I want a couple more hours in the day to get stuff done.

I want someone else to pack up my house before I move in a couple of months.

I want to calm down and enjoy the rest of my intern year.

I want my patients to actually get better, and not just better enough.

I want cool quiet, and time to think.

I want more hours to sleep tonight.

I want you all to go download FHOD's new album, My Great Escape. My cousin wrote four of the songs on their new album. I don't actually know which ones yet. But I'll find out. I'm excited because I have new music to listen to on the way to work tomorrow.

Oh, and of course, I want world peace.

1 comment:

Tiny Tyrant said...

This really is too funny my friend.

I finally managed to re-red my hair when hubby went out of town last weekend. Two inch dark brown roots gone. :-)

Just another sign that points to separation at birth IF I weren't so positive that you are WAY younger than me. :-)

Try for the sleep first, that's something I'm short on these days as well.

Oh I'm almost done with the gloves I'm making out of the swap yarn. I love that stuff.

Bookmark and Share