Friday, March 07, 2008

Love Friday

Ohhh, so not feelin' the love today.

I wish I had the energy to tell you about the wackiness that's gone on this week on the unit. But I don't. So I tell you what I do love.


5. It's spring in North Carolina.

4. That Snoop Dogg is on Monk tonight.

3. That the new meat next year's intern class is identified in less than two weeks (it's like a light at the end of the tunnel, you know?)

2. I'm done (DONE!) with Crisis.

1. I'm on call tomorrow. Not normally a cause for joy, BUT, Daylight Savings Time starts Sunday morning. We spring forward! For the first three years that I was doing clinical medicine, I was on call for the fall back. Every year. This year, not only was I not on for that, I'm on call for the call that's a whole hour shorter! And, it turns out I'm on call with a resident I really like, instead of the one I thought I was on with, whom I don't really know but haven't really cared much for the limited times I've met her.

In less lovely news, ANOTHER ONE of our interns announced that he's leaving today. He's got good reasoning - he can't get his research funded here, and he's the one that's part time and spends the rest of his time doing research. But it's sad, because I really like him, and his partner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we totally need to throw a party for him before he leaves...

Bookmark and Share