Saturday, March 01, 2008

Lost Day

I've done absolutely nothing today. I'm not sure how that happened. No, I mean it. I don't know where today went. I don't think I actually left the house (and it was a beautiful day in NC). I don't think I had a real meal. I did knit a little, and actually, I ended up finishing the project I was working on (but...eh, it came up way short, and way too wide). I took a nap, sort of. I watched a lot of DVR'd TV. There's seriously like six hours of today I can't account for, though. And now my dog is being all cute and I can't even find my camera.

::sigh:: Maybe I'll just give up and go to bed, start all over again tomorrow.

Still sick. Feeling a little better, but I woke up this morning SO sore from coughing I could barely move, and it hasn't really gotten any better. Frakkin' stupid virus.

Tomorrow, tomorrow will be more productive.

And I think I'm pretty much out of SVU to watch on the DVR, so that'll probably help. Which means I'll probably also stop having an SVU quote of the day, soon, too...

Tutuola: Of all the detectives to have had this case before us, why'd it have to be Fiorella?
Stabler: Marty's a good guy, what's your problem with him?
Tutuola: I can't understand his handwriting.

That guy*: It's like a serial killer.
Tutuola: Worse, it's like a doctor.


*Tutola's random fill-in partner who's name I don't actually know. Nor do I know what happened to Munch.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share