Thursday, July 10, 2008

Love Thurzzzzz.....

Holy shit, I'm so tired.

And Sparrow and I had better have an easy call on Saturday, because I'm literally swimming in paperwork that has GOT to get done this weekend.

I'm so....overwhelmed is the wrong word. Overworked is a better one. Overextended is actually the perfect one. Oy.

So, anyhow, let's go straight to the five things I love today...

1. Apples and peanut butter with cinnamon and a little drizzle of honey. Which is what I had for dinner.

2. My goofy ass dog when she gets a case of the wiggles. There is seriously nothing funnier. She wags her whole body. It's awesome. Especially when it's for you.

3. My three medical students this block. They're friendly, intelligent, hard working, and surprisingly good for people who've done exactly three days of clinical medicine. I enjoy them a lot.

4. My friend John, who just came back from a slightly extended leave (not that I knew this, because I was at State Hospital) after bad things happened (that ended up being okay). I hugged him this morning after he told me all this, and got back one of the nicest and most genuine hugs I've gotten in a long time. He's a good man, and I dislike it when bad things happen to people I like.

5. My really, very, oh-so-cozy bed.

3 comments:

Marie said...

I feel as though your medical students are getting extremely high praise.

I think they are lucky to be working with you! :)

Hope you got a good nights sleep. I'm on IV steroids for Transverse Myelitis, so I've been up since 2! And I'm still raring to go! Such fun!

Marie :)

Robin said...

#6. Reading Kate's blog!!! I so enough your daily updates! It makes you seem so much closer! Luke says Hi (Actually is was more of a ohhh coo AHHH!)

Mary said...

I got stuck at apples, peanut butter cinnamon and honey.Now I'm hyngry!

Bookmark and Share