Friday, July 18, 2008

Transference

Two more weeks of being an intern.

I've been working my ass off (see previous post re: size of ass).

I had a rough day. My patient that eloped, her stepfather is now paging me directly (damn it, I knew I shouldn't have given out my number, even if it was an emergency). I had a tremendously intense family session with this woman and her husband that both her primary therapist and I want to kick him in the shins (okay, her therapist's phrase was "shiv to the back"). And the patient that I discharged today, who's going to become my outpatient and probably my therapy patient? Asked me out. Dude. So against the rules. Plus, you know, b, he's crazy.

Oy.

And of course, I didn't write a single note before 6pm.

Fortunately, about an hour later Sparrow came along and was like, "Wine on the patio?"

Yes.

Still had those damn notes to write, though.

I'm really tired...

2 comments:

Robin said...

I wish I could have wine on the patio with you and Sparrow! It sounds so nice. (minus the bugs)

Anonymous said...

Maybe shouldn't have that dude as your therapy pt if he's asking you out already...

Bookmark and Share