Thursday, July 17, 2008

One for the money, two for the show...

I know, "three to go" isn't the next item in that set. But, that's where we're at.

Happy birthday, by the way, to my cousin Danielle. Welcome to mid-life. I'm right behind ya...

So, call #4 down. I saw one patient, admitted same, and still left 40 minutes late. But he was a kid (they always take longer), whose mom didn't speak English (our Spanish interpreter down there rocks), and then I wrote the longest HPI (history of present illness) in the history of HPIs (you think I'm kidding). He was adorable. And possibly psychotic. Although I think there's something wrong with his brain. Neurology's going to love this consult tomorrow.

And then I came home, called my folks, and had a distracting little IM conversation. And now there's an ant crawling across the screen of my laptop.

Lost little bug, there's nothing to eat there!

I think that's about all of this day that I can handle.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Midlife? I'm only 30!!!
I thought this was more like, third-life. Hell, our generation doesn't even get to *retire* until we're 70.
I was waiting for this post. I am glad there was no after-drama about your escapee

Bookmark and Share