Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday

First, read this. What an amazing story. I just...wow.

Also? I got a new car today! And four hours of test driving, paperword, haggling, negotiating, and bargaining have left me with my brain oozing out my ear. Real post tomorrow, I promise.

(EDIT: I clicked on the link above at it worked for me, but if it doesn't work, try clicking this or cutting and pasting it into your browser: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/26/fashion/26love.html?_r=1. You may have a NYT ad pop up - there's a "skip ad" button on the top right hand corner of that screen.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your link doesn't work.

Julie Hoover said...

I thought that was a wonderful story...I think everyone could get something different from it, but for me, its a shining example of how accepting some people are and how things often affect people differently than we think. I could have totally hugged that kid!

Bookmark and Share