Friday, July 10, 2009

How is it Friday??

This week has been going by so fast...

Today was a little more laid back. I slept in a little, ran some errand with my mom, we made cookies, I went to the gym. And my cousins, whom I so totally adore, came over. We talked, we ate, we were loud. It was a very Greek good time.

Lots of culinary wonderfulness today. Portillo's hamburger for lunch, Giordano's stuffed cheese pizza for dinner. That's the stuff of epicurean Chicago legend.

And I worked out on this whole different cross-trainer today at the local gym. It was like some sort of stair-stepper/elliptical hybrid thingie. It was amusing and fancy and had a lot of buttons. It made my feet hurt (the elliptical always does, the past couple of weeks. I clearly need new shoes...). I had a short little workout today, only a half hour, just cardio, but, it was restorative. And something has to combat all the cheese and grease and cookies of today...

Family gathering tomorrow. Knitting Sunday. Road trip again Monday. I can't believe it's almost time to go back....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Times flies when one is having fun. Darn it. Can't someone stop the clock once in awhile?

Actually as I always say when I return "home' that I had to take a trip up north to get MY FIX and upon my return my BATTERIES were all charged up for whatever happens next.

Enjoy that special knitting on Sunday---my turn will be coming.

Enjoy Carol

Bookmark and Share