Wednesday, December 19, 2007

There's only one word for this...



It's bliss.

(Missed the reference? Click here.)

And, try not to notice that the hot chocolate is in a Duke mug. It's the only one I have clean. And, it was a gift from the PA student I worked with back in August, so I actually use it quite frequently.

The sock is the second of my dad's pair of Birthday/Christmas socks, which, okay, still probably not going to finish by Christmas, considering I'm on call this weekend. And there's no way humanly possible that my mom's gift will be finished. And my best friend's? A pipe dream, involving lots of yarn that may or may not already be in balls and a pattern I'm not at all sure I can find.

Yeah, I'm not sending out Christmas Cards this year, either. I'd been hopeful, at one point, but...no.

So the chocolate in the mug is actually kind of exciting. It's Starbucks drinking chocolate. Which has been gone from their menu for a while, and I wasn't that excited about in the first place, but now it comes in chunks in bag at Target. You microwave a little milk with a couple spoonfuls of chocolate chunks, stir it up into a mocha syrup (you know, what you add to coffee to make a mocha), basically, then add more milk, and zapp-o, kickass hot chocolate. So good.

Although....you know, I think I kind of like my Ghirardelli double cocoa powder a little better. And it's lower maintenance. Mmmm, what a sweet dilemma.

1 comment:

Barb Matijevich said...

Wait. Is that whipped cream?

(Oh, good GRIEF! My word verification is: dnejypgy. My day was too difficult for that sequence of letters. Watch me fail it.)

Bookmark and Share