Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm a jackass

Okay, who besides Claudia noticed that in the last post, that while I was going off on the mother of my homeschooled patient for misusing her words, I suggested that her daughter "go to the principle."

Principal.

I could've just gone back and fixed it, but, you know, it just seemed like it needed to stay. Because even though I was totally just blowing off steam and this woman's been very labor intensive to me and is so completely overinvolved in this case...sometimes I am, in fact, just a moron like that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not a jackass, you're just illiterate. ;)

Anonymous said...

Would like it on the record that I did not actually call you a moron....

DK said...

My best friend the lawyer, everybody.

No, I never said *you* called me a moron. *I* pointed out my occasional moronicity.

Tiny Tyrant said...

You're overworked and undersleeped (hehe).

I think we'll cut you some slack chickie.

Tiny Tyrant said...

Let the record show I have physics and computer science degrees, not english. :-)

Paige said...

Moronicity is going into my list--the word, not hte behavior. That is already there.

I make those kind of screwups ONLY when I am correcting someone else--so join the club sister. I tell people it is because my brain is faster than my typing fingers, but I bet that is not true

Bookmark and Share