Thursday, August 14, 2008

What the bloody fuck, people?

(*This post contains strong language and may not be suitable for all viewers. As if you couldn't tell that from the title.*)


Okay, so, I was having a pretty good day, and I get home, and I have a comment on a post from March 3rd in my inbox. Which was, what, five months ago? And I thought, huh, that's weird. Because I remember someone making a stupid anonymous comment on that post around the time I posted it. It was a post about how I'd been having a particularly bad day, and among the things that had happened, Maggie had taken off running that day (Maggie, who thinks it's a game when I chase her, and who thinks it's fun, and who comes home the moment she thinks I'm going to just let her run). So I open it up, and this is what some, again, "anonymous" cowardly pig-fucker had to say:

"It is bad news. It's bad news that your dog came back. And now has to suffer living with miserable old you."

I....I didn't know what to think about that.

It occurred to me that it could've been a particular friend of mine who'd just been reading back that far (you know who you are, and if it is, email me and identify yourself RIGHTNOW so I can stop being all pissed off). Because it's kind of congruent with his very sarcastic sense of humor, in which case, knowing the source, it would actually be quite funny. But then I thought, why the anonymity?

And that's when I got mad.

First of all, why a five month old post? I've said many inflammatory things and made several dumbass remarks since then. Second, put your name on it. I don't care who you are, but saying something like that anonymously just makes you a punk-ass, chicken shit little bitch.

Third of all, if you don't like my blog? Go somewhere else. And while you're at it? Fuck off.

But most importantly, and so listen up, do not fuck with my dog.

That dog would take a bullet for me. And honestly? I'd take one for her. We may not have the "perfect" life, but it's a damn good one for us. She was in bad shape when she came to live with me. And now she's a happy, healthy, pretty darn well-adjusted pooch. I love that dog more than anything.

Get bit, you dumbass motherfucker.

And, by the way? Here's what Maggie thinks of you:

12 comments:

Victoria said...

Love the picture of Maggie! I DON'T love people posting snide comments anonymously. That's not cool (and a cowardly thing to do).

(Please note that I am NOT posting anonymously...)

Anonymous said...

I had one of those bitches once. When I called her on being anonymous, she registered under the name, "noneofurbusiness". As in, it's none of "ur" business what my name is.
She was a mother, and she was wishing a handicapped child on me. So horrible. I hope you find out who it is soon.

Marie said...

Oh no, Kate, what a horrid thing to do!!

I guess getting mad is better than taking it seriously, but gosh, what a waste of energy!!

I have heard of people getting slammed by anonymous, hostile responses, but thankfully I have not yet. I think I would need to be sedated if I was.

Lucky thing you seem to have better mental health than I do. :)

Just remember, Maggie is LUCKY to have you. We're lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

Love the Maggie pics. Besides, that dumb-ass is a bastard-coated bastard with creamy bastard filling! And you're totally not a miserable person! And Maggie is totally a well-adjusted crotch-rocket!

Barb Matijevich said...

It occurred to me that maybe this was the SAME anonymous asshole who messed with you on that post the first go around. In which case, I think you should copy and paste THIS post into the comments on THAT post so the next time he comes sniffing around, he gets a REAL earful. Dude should develop some cojones.

Anonymous said...

How do we know it's a guy?

Anonymous said...

anyone with a functioning brain cell would realize that Maggie is soooo lucky to live with you. Few people are lucky enough to be loved as much as Maggie is loved by you. I hope whoever wrote the comment gets a longterm rash!

f8ed 2 1der said...

It occurs to me that people that make ridiculous, sophomoric, (not to mention)chicken-sh*t anonymous posts on any blog are just looking for attention (usually because they have no lives of their own - Sad, isn't it?). And getting angry at people who are want your attention only gets them exactly what they want... YOU....angry. Don't let 'em win Kate. Let's all do as our mother's told us in Kindergarten (which very well could be the age of this poster), and ignore, Ignore, IGNORE...
PS...Gosh I sound like a mom. But in this instance I am reminded of many very successful attempts (on my part) of completely INFURIATING (Big) Luke by completely ignoring him.... Ah...the pleasures of being the elder sister....

Unknown said...

love the butt shot

DK said...

Yeah, I considered that option. Because when people leave dumbass comments about me, I tend to ignore them. But don't attack my dog, my friends, my patients, or, eventually, my kids, because mother grizzlies have nothin' on me. This was a pretty docile attack.

Tiny Tyrant said...

You find out who it is and I'll come out and beat the b* up for you and I'll even sic Scrat on him.

Scrat can get the ankles. Maggie can go for the missing cojones.

Paige said...

Punk-ass, chicken shit little bitch is dead on the description....and as you know, I specialize in representing such types, so I know them when I see them.

He sucks.

Bookmark and Share