Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grown up

Today was loooong. And scattered. And involved too much traffic.

In other news, I bought new pants. The size I had is too big. The size down is too small. Argh. I opted for the smaller size, which won't fall off, but also only came in longer than my legs.

And I'm very disappointed in the selection of bachelorette party accoutrements at the local Adam and Eve (I never thought I'd be sentimental about the overpriced campiness at Lovers' Lane).

I did a lot of work today too.

So I'm going to bed. My goal was to be in bed by 8:30. Because I'm old. My revised goal is to be in bed by 9. Which is when I've been trying to go to bed anyway.

Dudes. I'm so tired.

And PS, my spell check just misspelled "accoutrements."

(See? Friday Fragments aren't really all that different from the norm around here...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm! my spell check is my "handy dandy dictionary" in the side draw of this desk. Heheheh

could not resist as I don't know how to set spell check except Word Document automatically comes with it.

But accoutrements of new pants sounds just fine no matter how they fit.

Enjoy Carol

Bookmark and Share