Saturday, November 29, 2008

Have a couple of drinks and quit discriminating

This has been a Luda Service Announcement.

(The new Ludacris album dropped on Tuesday, I picked it up this morning. It's ridiculous how much I love this song.)

Today was slightly more productive. I actually got a fair amount of stuff done around the house today, even if I didn't get everything done I wanted to, or didn't wake up until 10:30. Sparrow and Peng helped me move some stuff into the attic, so the house looks a little less cluttered. I still haven't figured out the best use of the space yet. But I really need to get this stuff organized and freakin' move in. I mean, I've only lived here five months...

It's rough being neurotic sometimes.

I understand why I never really unpacked in at the old place - I never actually believed that they weren't going to fire me. Not because anything at the program indicated that they were going to fire me, but, because life at the Emerald Palace was so tenuous, and they clearly never intended to let me get to second year.

But now, here I am, in a whole new year, and a whole new house, and I really don't think I'm going to get fired. Yet, I'm still surrounded by boxes, have no seating, and can't get my shit together to actually unpack and find places for my stuff in the new house. Now, though, now I think it's just because I'm crazy. Not to mention perpetually exhausted.

Urg.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share