Thursday, November 27, 2008

OMG, what-ever!

Ahhh...it's nice to not be the only nation with a bumbling, idiotic leader who spends so much time with his foot in his mouth he has Athlete's Tongue...

But then, also on CNN.com today, the same world power proves that there are some areas in which same-sex couples cannot ever expect total equality - or rather, it cannot be expected of them.

(The last line of the above article also makes me wonder a little what kind of snake charmer is selling the Japanese their polar bears.)

The US for so long has been the world's petulant adolescent, Japan one of the wise elders. Sometimes the generations really do have a lot in common. Next thing you know they're going to be text messaging all night and...wait, I think they're already responsible for the Wii...

Happy Turkey Day, y'all.

I'm finishing up the end of my call night and so looking forward to the four day weekend. There's a big fat nap in my future (assuming I can stop coughing long enough) and then I'm off to my aunt and uncle's for a lovely evening of tryptophan and that silly jellied cranberry sauce (love that stuff). Hopefully I'll have something more productive to say for today after I've slept...

No comments:

Bookmark and Share