Friday, November 21, 2008

Gratuitous Cuteness

So I've now spent a good deal of time arguing with Sparrow over whether or not she's going to take part of my call tomorrow. Because she's the only one available. And she was on call last night. Which...because I'm a stubborn masochist and Sparrow just rocks, I'm betting you can guess how this conversation has gone...

Me: I'm fine!

Sparrow: No, you're not!

Me: Of course I am.

Sparrow: You're being ridiculous.

Me: Probably.

Sparrow: Let me do it!

Me: No!

Sparrow: Yes!

Me: I'm fine!

(repeat)


She's awesome. She and Cleo spent a lot of time today trying to find someone to cover for me. In the end, I just don't think it's worth the drama (you know, I won't think it's worth the drama until I end up with pneumonia...). And I'm on with Dr. Itchy tomorrow, as my intern (it's a long story how he gave himself that pseudonym), who is also fabulous. I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm sure I'll be fine. And Maggie and Little Maxine will have a good time over at Sparrow's.

I actually have a lot-ish to say, including my worthless trip to the doctor today (Larry wasn't in the office, so I saw Kelly, another attending, who didn't remember me despite the fact that I worked with her for two months straight less than a year ago. She asked me, "do you work around sick people?" ::sigh::), but I really need to go to bed. So instead, I give you gratuitous adorable pictures of the pooches.

Little Maxine came in all muddy this morning, so I scooped her up in this big towel, and she was all like, "ahhhh...." So I had to take pictures. The ones of Maggie in her chair are apparently her attempt at claiming the Cutest Puppy Ever title.

("Hey, everybody!")







("Ha! Maggie's funny!")

This has been most of what I've seen of Mags over the past few days. She's been dutifully stationed at the foot of my bed.



So sweet.

Such good girls...

2 comments:

Tiny Tyrant said...

such cute puppies.

You better be fine.

Anonymous said...

::sigh::

Bookmark and Share